- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
2 Monitoring and Evaluation Officers
Jobs at:FHI 360
Deadline of this Job:
29th November 2019
Date Posted: Thursday, November 28, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
FHI 360 is a non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
In South Africa, EpiC will be implementing a voluntary medical male circumcision (VMMC) service delivery project which aims to reduce HIV infections through targeted provision of VMMC in pursuit of reaching 95-95-95 goals. To achieve this goal, the program will increase demand for and provide high quality, high volume cost-efficient VMMC services in South Africa, coordinate with USAID’s Global Health Supply Chain implementing partner and support the transition of direct VMMC service delivery to the Government of South Africa. FHI 360 is seeking applications for the position of MER Officers for the EpiC VMMC project in South Africa, Pretoria. .
The Officer will work closely with the Senior Technical Advisor, SI and will be responsible for the following:
• Provide monitoring and evaluation support to the EpiC MER team and implementing partners
• Provide support implementing partners to operationalize MER plans
• Ensure compliant use of MER plans, tools and a SOPs by implementing partners.
• Provide M&E technical support to the EpiC project partners out activities and requirements
• Ensure compliance on project data reports submission by implementing partners and FHI 360
• Facilitate review of reports and ensure timely data submission by partners
• Conduct data validation and verification using various online and offline platforms
• Track progress towards achieving the program targets, ensuring compliance with the requirements of the reporting systems as per USAID/ PEPFAR formats/ requirements.
• Conduct training sessions and workshops on MER for implementing partners
• Conduct RDQA and Spot checks site visits and meetings with partners
• Compile MER presentations and workshops including development of materials and manuals.
• Provide M&E inputs on Epic project reports
• Support partners with all project reporting requirements in line with USAID rules and Regulations
• Write a variety of documents and analytical reports
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Minimum of 5 years of working experience with an NGO or International Organization
• Experience in working with VMMC projects is preferred
• Experience in working with USAID/PEPFAR funded projects will be advantageous
• Experience in establishing an M&E system, i.e. developing data collection forms, indicator reference sheets and performance monitoring plans
• Experience in using various mhealth/digital health platforms
• Excellent writing skills
• Excellent analytical, planning and organizational skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent ICT skills
• Ability to work with minimum supervision at times
• Willingness to to travel nationally
• Focused, organized and flexible attitude
• Fluency in English
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Interested candidates may submit their resume together with a motivational cover letter indicating the position and location for which you are applying for, to http://www.fhi360.org/careers
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.