- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
8 Clinical Associates VMMC: QA/QI District Coordinators
Jobs at:FHI 360
Deadline of this Job:
29th November 2019
Date Posted: Thursday, November 28, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
FHI 360 is a non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
In South Africa, EpiC will be implementing a voluntary medical male circumcision (VMMC) service delivery project which aims to reduce HIV infections through targeted provision of VMMC in pursuit of reaching 95-95-95 goals. To achieve this goal, the program will increase demand for and provide high quality, high volume cost-efficient VMMC services in South Africa, coordinate with USAID’s Global Health Supply Chain implementing partner and support the transition of direct VMMC service delivery to the Government of South Africa .
• Responsible for providing FHI360 VMMC QA/QI activities in the district.
• Provide QA/QI support, training and mentorship to designated VMMC partners and DoH staff working in project facilities.
• Responsible for detection and ensuring appropriate follow-up and reporting of adverse events in the district.
• Responsible for the compilation of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports or as required by FHI360, DoH and USAID.
• Responsible for the coordination and facilitation of all FHI360 QA/QI activities across the district.
• Work with the M&E team to conduct field-based research including program evaluation and baseline assessments.
• Participate in and make presentations at relevant District DoH, FHI360 and other stakeholders’ meetings.
• Perform other related duties as required.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor of Clinical Medical Practice (BCMP)
• Registration with HPCSA
• Own reliable transport with at least code 8 drivers’ licence
• Completed the theory part of the Online Training Hub not more than 2 years ago
• Minimum three years working experience in donor-funded HIV prevention programs
• Minimum three years working experience in VMMC service provision.
• Knowledge and understanding of Quality Management systems of VMMC services will be an advantage.
• Experience in VMMC training will be ab added advantage.
• Potential candidates will undergo formal training and assessment as trainers. Only candidates who satisfactorily complete this exercise will be offered the position..
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Interested candidates may submit their resume together with a motivational cover letter indicating the position and location for which you are applying for, to http://www.fhi360.org/careers
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.