- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
savings and financial literacy programme coordinator
Deadline of this Job:
5th December 2019
Date Posted: Friday, November 29, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
SaveAct seeks to appoint a savings and financial literacy programme coordinator to be based in Gauteng .
SaveAct is seeking a capable field mobiliser, trainer and manager of field staff, with strong NGO and CBO networks in Gauteng. The candidate should be capable of:
• Leading in identify potential partners to implement the SaveAct model
• Leading a team of field staff in implementing the SaveAct savings methodology and financial education programme
• Be attentive to quality application of a tested savings model and financial education modules.
• Proficient training in the SaveAct savings methodology and financial education curriculum
• Building partnerships with organisations sharing the vision of an empowered youth and women
Job Skills: Not Specified
The candidate should be:
• Inspired by opportunities to effect change amongst marginalised groups in society
• Exposure to and interest in strategies and methods for promoting enterprise amongst youth and unemployed segments is an advantage
• Appreciation of the potential for digital tools to assist the socially and economically excluded is an advantage.
• In possession of a driver’s license.
• Fluency in at least two of the following languages is essential: Tswana, Sotho, Xhosa or Zulu.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
This is a one-year, renewable contracts. Interested persons may apply by email by 05 December 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org . A covering letter, motivating your suitability, three references with contact details and your CV, are requested.
You will be contacted for an interview should you be short-listed. Terms will be negotiated. SaveAct reserves the right not to make an appointment. For more information about SaveAct refer to www.saveact.org.za .
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.