savings and financial literacy programme coordinator
Deadline of this Job:
5th December 2019
Date Posted: Friday, November 29, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
SaveAct seeks to appoint a savings and financial literacy programme coordinator to be based in Gauteng .
SaveAct is seeking a capable field mobiliser, trainer and manager of field staff, with strong NGO and CBO networks in Gauteng. The candidate should be capable of:
• Leading in identify potential partners to implement the SaveAct model
• Leading a team of field staff in implementing the SaveAct savings methodology and financial education programme
• Be attentive to quality application of a tested savings model and financial education modules.
• Proficient training in the SaveAct savings methodology and financial education curriculum
• Building partnerships with organisations sharing the vision of an empowered youth and women
Job Skills: Not Specified
The candidate should be:
• Inspired by opportunities to effect change amongst marginalised groups in society
• Exposure to and interest in strategies and methods for promoting enterprise amongst youth and unemployed segments is an advantage
• Appreciation of the potential for digital tools to assist the socially and economically excluded is an advantage.
• In possession of a driver’s license.
• Fluency in at least two of the following languages is essential: Tswana, Sotho, Xhosa or Zulu.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
This is a one-year, renewable contracts. Interested persons may apply by email by 05 December 2019 to: email@example.com . A covering letter, motivating your suitability, three references with contact details and your CV, are requested.
You will be contacted for an interview should you be short-listed. Terms will be negotiated. SaveAct reserves the right not to make an appointment. For more information about SaveAct refer to www.saveact.org.za .
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.